Friday, July 27, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop and Freebie Friday

So while I was looking at the Monday Made-it's I found this blog that was having a linky for new bloggers.  That's me, so I thought I'd link up too.  :) There is a loooooong list of blogs participating that you can check out at the end of the post.  :)
So now onto the linky:

Directions:
1.  what state you are in

2.  your current teaching position
3.  your teaching experience
4.  when you started blogging
5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource

My info:
1.  IL
2.  2nd grade teacher :)
3.  Taught AM 1/2 day kdg. K-3 sped resource pull-out, 3 years in 1st grade, and will now be going on to my 6th year in 2nd grade.
4.  July 2012
5.  New to blogging, so I guess the only tip I have is that whenever I have a question about how to do something, I type it into google and find the answer that way.  lol

Freebie Fridays

Now onto Freebie Friday.  Today I'm posting a link to my tpt for my free product on there, My Word Book.  Click here, to go get it.  Happy Friday!!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower and I nominated you for an award! Check it out at Starring in First Grade blogspot! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blog design! I found you through another blog. Welcome to the blogging world. Come check us out for some freebies and ideas. Your newest follower, Stephanie
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I found your blog through the Newbies Blog Hop! I’m excited to follow you! I just nominated you for TWO awards! Stop by my blog and pick them up!
    Noelle
    The Frizz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)