Thursday, July 26, 2012

An Award!

So I woke up this morning to find a comment that someone had given my little blog an award!

So sweet!  Thank you so much Sue at A Rainbow of Teaching!  That's exciting for me!  You can check out her blog here:

For this award, here are the rules:  
1. Follow the person who gave me the award.  done :)

2. Link back to the person that gave me the award.  done :)

3. Pass to 15 new bloggers and then let them know they have received the award. 

Here are the fantastic new blogs, I've found during blog stalking:

Tootsie and Teed

Inspire, Dream, and Create


Inspire, Dream, & Create
The Teachers Loop

Schoolhouse Treasures

Schoolhouse Treasures
First Grade Fascination

First Grade Fascination
Reaching for the Top

The Groovy Teacher

T is for Teaching

Classroom Couture

Classroom Couture
Adventures of a Super Mom

***Okay, that's only 10, but that's all the person who gave this award to me did, because it's hard to find enough people.  I think it should be 5, lol.  So I give permission to everyone above to just look for 5 blogs.  lol  :)***

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award Cathy. It's sweet of you:)
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I have awarded you with another one too! Come on over and get it.

    Jeannie

    http://classroomcoutured.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)