Saturday, July 14, 2012

Just a few things...

So we finally got rain, which was fantastic.  It rained for over an hour and then rained again during the night.  It's pretty cloudy today too, so we might get more rain!  The grass and trees would surely love that!  Another thing that got me excited was that I got my first sale on tpt!  I made the packs for my team and me to use and I thought I'd post them on there to see if anyone would be interested and to use any extra money to put towards my classroom.  So I was pretty excited to see that someone else was interested in them!  So with that and the weather, I'm motivated to start my packs for unit 2!  Don't really have anything else to report on today, so I'm going to leave you with another pic of another of my units I made and I'm going to get started on unit 2.  Have a great day!!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. It's always exciting to get your first sale on TpT - I just started near 4th of July and am always so delighted when I get a new email notifying me of another product sold! Looks uber cute, keep it up and I'm sure you'll have plenty more sales this month. :)
    Antonia
    forkin 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo for your 1st sale...that is awesome! =)

    BTW- Do you know why your cute star is not showing up in my follower box? Do you have another picture that shows up? I went looking for you and was sad not to see you. I know Blogger can be wonkers at times. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Everything is fixed for following you Heather and you should now see my star. :) I have been trying out various things here and there with the blog. I had noticed on some that my star wasn't showing up and then I realized that my star wasn't connected with my gmail id or something. Who knows! lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)