Sunday, July 8, 2012

Currently for the Classroom

So since I spend a lot of time looking at blogs I have found a lot of great ideas.  One of the things I have seen on a ton of the blogs are monthly "Currently" link-ups from the fun website Oh Boy 4th Grade! by Farley.  I had always seen them and thought they were fun and then one day on pinterest someone had pinned one with a comment that said something about how these would be great for students to do monthly to put in their writing portfolio.  I thought so too!  I loved that idea!  So I pinned it to my writing board.  Well then after seeing the July "Currently" it made me think of it again and I made a year long set of Currentlies (sp? lol) for my classroom.  I used the DJ Inkers Kids All Year page borders and some fun fonts from there as well (and other fonts on my computer.  I have a ton.  I LOVE fonts!).  So I'm posting it on here for free if you're interested.  Thanks to Farley and all of the other great teaching blogs that inspired me!  :)
Monthly Currently "pack"

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea. What a fun way to start each month! love it!

    rene'
    A Passion For Primary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I loved it too! Hope you can use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you so much for sharing these with everyone. I know the kiddos will love them too! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)