Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Awards :)

Ever since getting my first award, I have been awarded 2 more.  It's so sweet of you!  I love that you think my little blog is good enough to get an award!  The problem I've been having is finding the time to look for other blogs that don't have these awards.  I have nothing major planned today except for grocery shopping, so today is the day!  lol  :)
Thank you to Jeannine at Classroom Couture for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award.
Classroom Couture

Here are the guidelines:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you…they deserve the love!
2. Post the award on your blog for all to see!
3. Give the award to 5 of your favorite bloggers … ideally with approximately 200 followers or less.
4. Leave a comment on your chosen {5} blogs to let them know that they have been given the Liebster award.
So here are the 5 blogs I'm nominating:
Crayons and Lesson Plans

Sweet Life of Second Grade

Our Future Is Bright

My Silly Firsties


I also was nominated for another award The Versatile Blogger Award by Noelle from The Friz in First Grade.  
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you (and follow their blog)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award 
(Like I said for The Lovely Blog Award, I would just do 5.  15 is hard.  You can send the award police after me if you need to.  lol)  
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
Now this one is a little harder for me because it's hard to find 15 blogs that don't already have this award.  I had a hard time finding ones for The Lovely Blog Award.

7 Random Facts about me
1.  I am the 4th out of 5 children in my family.  
2.  I currently have 7 nieces and nephews. 
3.  The oldest of the above is my nephew who turns 18 (18!!!) this year.
4.  I was 11 when my eldest sister got married (she's 11 years older than me).  
5.  My favorite book series are the Anne of Green Gables series and the Harry Potter series.  I re-read them almost every summer and love the movies.  
6.  My favorite children's book is I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie.  I just love the illustrations and the end!
7.  My favorite color is red, but the deep royal looking red (not orangey red).  

Now here are the blogs I'm nominating:

That's So Second Grade (I couldn't get her blog button to work)


Photobucket

The First Grade Jungle Room


Okay, I'm taking my own advice and stopping at 5.  lol  There are a TON of blogs out there that deserve this award, but you all thought so too, because you've given it to them!  lol  So now that I've been on the computer for 3 hours, I'm going to get out of bed and get going for the day.  lol  Happy Wednesday everyone!  And again a HUGE thank you for the awards!  They make my day and make me feel loved. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I love your blog design!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award!
    Erin
    http://adventuresinthirdgrade-brown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy!! Thanks so much for the award! Your blog is super cute, and I love all of the projects you finished! I'm super impressed!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)