Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Been Awhile...

So it's been a really long time since I've been on here as I found it hard to keep up with blogging as well as work and family.  I also never felt like I had anything new and interesting to say that anyone would need to take the time to stop and read my blog when there are so many amazing bloggers out there.  Well now I'm in my final class of a Masters in Instructional Media program and our assignment this week is to create a blog.  I thought, well I already have one of those sitting, not being used.  I'll log back in, give it a sprucing up, and use that one again.  Who knows maybe it will get me blogging again.  I've learned so many other great technology tools and ideas that I want to put in practice, maybe this will be a great place to reflect on them.  So I'm back from a 3 1/2 year absence.  Hope everything has been going well with everyone!  Going to be posting again soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)