Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Last Day!!!

So as per usual, haven't been on.  No surprise there.  lol  Today was the last full day of school and tomorrow is the last day with having the kids 1hr. 15 min.  Here's the crazy thing, and maybe some of you feel this way too, when I'm at school and it's a whirlwind with trying to get everything cleaned up and put away and ready for the end of the year and the kids are crazy because they need summer break NOW, I can't wait for the year to be over and summer to start.  I just want to say good-bye to everyone and everything.  Then I get home and I'm settled and doing other things and I start to think about my kiddos and I think, awww I can't believe it's the end of the year and they won't be in my room anymore, how sad!  So I was feeling that way and then I started talking to my sister about my day and I got all riled up again.  lol  Oh well.  It is what it is.  They will be gone tomorrow and I'm sure tomorrow will be a good day with them.  I'm never one of those teachers that gets teary-eyed on the last day though because I know I'll see the kids again, I'm just ready to say good-bye.  lol  Then I can relax and enjoy my laziness.  I made an iMovie for my kiddos about our year together with pictures from the whole year and put it to great music and watching that at home had me teary-eyed!  It should be a nice end of the year gift for them to remember the year by, along with the other small goodies I gave them.  Well I'm going to leave this as a short post.  I just wanted to come on here and ask if anyone else was as crazy as I am!  lol  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)