Monday, September 2, 2013

September CURRENTLY

I'm going to TRY and keep up with this in the blog world this year.  I'm linking up with Farley's Currently for the 2nd time ever I think!
Doing this reminds me that I need to print out the ones for my students to do!  That's another goal I should have put down!  lol  It will be a good way to kick off their writing binders this year.  
I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!  I was happy with all of the stuff I got done this weekend, which you can read about in my previous posts.  I also had a great day with most of my family grilling out and hanging out.  We tried a pinterest recipe of taking sugar cones and filling them with mini marshmallows and different baking chips and cut up fruit (strawberries and bananas), wrapping them in foil, and putting them on the grill.  They were really good!  Definitely a keeper!  
I'm also excited because my Donor's Choose project is one of the projects featured on Mrs. Fultz's Corner Donor's Choose page!  Woohoo!  You can check out my project here.  
Well I really DO need to go to bed now or I will be really sorry in the morning.  Have a great day/night everyone!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Your dessert recipe sounds delicious! Glad you had a good and productive weekend. :-)

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)