Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Elfie Day 2

So I'm being good and getting on again today!
I found an Elf on the Shelf linky party, so Elfie and I are joining in!

So I was hoping that my students would be better today after the excitement of Elfie yesterday and trying to be good to send a good report Santa's way, but that didn't happen.  It's not that they were bad, it's that they wouldn't stop talking!  All day long, I'd stand waiting for them to get quiet and then after enough time passed they'd get quiet for maybe a minute and then it would start all over again!  So today I made earmuffs for Elfie and he's wearing them with a note that said their noise hurt his small ears so he had to wear the earmuffs and could they please get quieter so he doesn't have to wear them.  It probably won't work, but it's worth a shot right?
So today the class found Elfie with a new note on top of the cubbies next to the globe.  I did research to find out where Santa lives and sources said upper Finland is in the arctic circle of the North Pole so that's where he'd live.  So there was an arrow pointing to it.
Amazingly enough no one asked me if I put the arrow on the globe.  They asked if I hung the note up, but not the arrow.  lol  So for tomorrow Elfie is sitting on the ledge of my high window in the library corner, where it's quieter, with his earmuffs and his new note.  We'll see what happens tomorrow!  Is it crazy in your class yet?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)